Questions and answers for the Shabbos table;
1- What was the olive oil used for?
2- every evening, who would light the Menorah?
Aharon and his sons
3- What special garments did the Kahon have to weir while doing his avodah in the Beis Hamikdash.
1) the ketonet — a long linen shirt;
2) michnasayim — pants made of linen;
3) mitznefet or migba'at — a hat or cap;
4) avnet — a long sash (belt) wound above the waist
4- What special clothing did the Kohen Gadol have to wear?
5) the efod, a sort of very fancy apron, made of blue, purple and red-dyed wool, linen and gold thread;
6) the choshen, a very special garment which was worn on the chest, containing twelve precious stones inscribed with the names of the twelve tribes of Israel;
7) me'il — a cloak of blue wool, with gold bells and pomegranates hanging from the bottom;
8) the tzitz — a golden plate worn on the forehead like a sort of band, with the words "Holy to G‑d" engraved on it.
5- How are the Kohanim anointed?
First, they have to stand outside of the mishkan with a bull that will be offered as a sacrifice.
Moses will then put on Aaron his eight garments and pour some "anointing oil" on his head.
Then Aaron's sons will put on their clothing.
They will then officially be Kohanim and can begin their service in the Mishkan.
From here on, all their children will be Kohanim forever. The last thing in the Parshah is instructions for how to build the golden altar.